Pavilion – Hibiscus Residences
Immersed in nature within highly sought-after Upper Mt Gravatt, Pavilion is deliberately different. An enticing blend of city convenience and nature retreat. Comprised of three boutique Pavilion-style buildings, each across just five levels, Pavilion is nestled in the Mimosa Creek nature reserve. The perfect place to disconnect from daily life and reconnect with nature.
With Westfield Garden City and Griffith University just minutes away and access to an array of convenient transport options, when living at Pavilion you will find it easy to connect for work, study or entertainment.
LOCATION AND CONNECTIVITY
– Less than 15 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD.
– An easy 1-minute walk to the Klumpp Road bus stop.
– Easy access to the M1 or the Brisbane Metro for a city commute.
– Two Griffith University campuses within 2km from Pavilion.
– A short 5-minute drive to Westfield Garden City, comprising of cinema, shopping, eateries, cafes, and supermarkets.
– Next door to the Hibiscus Sports Complex, a health club and leisure centre.
– Easy access to major educational facilities.
Residents have two timeless interior schemes to choose from, ‘Dusk’ and ‘Dawn’, that will feature in the generously sized spaces, flowing to sunbathed balconies. Presenting a modern, yet neutral canvas to make your own across the one, two and three-bedroom apartment designs.
Pavilion has 3 boutique buildings with 144 units in total.
Hibiscus Residences I 52 units
– 15 x 1-bedroom units
– 27 x 2-bedroom units
– 10 x 3-bedroom units
Garden Residences I 29 units
– 9 x 1-bedroom units
– 20 x 2-bedroom units
Reserve Collection I 63 units
– 28 x 1-bedroom units
– 25 x 2-bedroom units
– 10 x 3-bedroom units
KEY APARTMENT FEATURES
All apartments will feature:
– Luxury Stone throughout kitchen and bathroom.
– Hybrid timber flooring in kitchen living and dining areas.
– Quality carpets to bedrooms.
– Smeg cooking appliances.
Resort-style pool overlooking the nature reserve.
– Barbeque with multiple alfresco areas.
– 28 visitor car parks
– Secure resident only access to car parking, individual lobbies, and recreational facilities.
– Audio-visual intercom to all apartments
– Secure sliding gate resident only access to car parking, individual lobbies, and recreational facilities
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: Queensland
- City / Town: Brisbane
- Postal code / ZIP: 4122
- Property ID 16998
- Price Start from $489,000 / AUD
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Size 68 m2
- Label Off the Plan
- Garages 1